Sunday, November 3, 2013

Self-Intro!

Welcome to my blog, honeybees! Thank you so much for your visit:)   

This is my first try at blogging.
Basically I am going to rant like forever about my life as a 21-year-old Japanese gay college kid. I will post things in English and Japanese, because well, they are the languages in which I converse, think, and write on a daily basis. 

Here are some facts about me. 

As shown in the title, I am Japanese, born and raised in the southern part of Japan, came to Tokyo to attend college. English is not my mother tongue, but I use it a lot at school. 

Also, I am gay. Thinking back on it, I've always known that I was, but I came to accept the fact that I am romantically and sexually attracted to other guys at like age 16. At college, I'm out to my close friends, but not all. But I do act...flamboyant at various social settings so people might have a hunch. lol and I don't have a boyfriend. lol 

I'm 21 years old. I'm a Junior at university, and am (probably) a Sociology major. I might change it to Gender and Sexuality Studies, but I don't know...yet. I read and take classes about gay and lesbian issues, queer theory, gender inequality, etc. I am thinking of going to grad school in the Anglosphere..I'm not too sure about this either, since I'm a real slacker.
    
So..that's pretty much it for now..I'll talk a lot more in the coming posts:) Maybe about LGBT, queer, social justice issues. Until then, stay fabulous, ma sweeties<3   

No comments:

Post a Comment